Learn Excel through our Excel online workshops and classes. Do you want to get more productive in Excel and on your job? Do you come from a non-finance background and looking for ways to increase your Excel knowledge? Our Excel classes are perfect for you! Our workshops help hundreds of professionals from non-finance/consulting careers be more productive in Excel!
We offer 2 types of Excel classes: Self-paced online trainings through Skillshare and Speed Excel, an in-person workshop taught at your company, school, or organization.
Skillshare Online Excel Training: Key Facts and Testimonials
- New 2018 class! Beyond Excel I: Productivity Tools for Lean Startups, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers – This class dives into Coda, a modern productivity tool powering freelance consultants, lean startups, and bigger companies such as Uber.
- Excel for the Real World I: Gain the Basic Skills of Microsoft Excel in 1 Hour – Get accustomed to the interface and how to do some basic operations in Excel.
- Excel for the Real World II: Double Your Excel Speed with Keyboard Shortcuts – This class is all about getting faster in Excel through time-saving keyboard shortcuts.
- Excel for the Real World III: Create a Data-Driven Presentation from Excel to PowerPoint – Take the skills you will learn in Excel I and Excel II and analyze real data from a Google Adwords campaign.
My job has required me to build models in Excel and present my work in a clear manner. Admittedly, I didn’t have much Excel experience prior to this job, so I had to learn a lot on the fly. Your class helped a ton–way better than most of the YouTube clips and online tutorials/discussion boards I’ve found. – Nate, Investment & Economic Analyst
This is a great intro to Excel. Starts off sufficiently slow for even the most inexperienced user, but ramps up beyond the purely rudimentary. I have experience using Excel, but this was a good gap filler for some fundamentals I missed as a self-taught user. – Jenny
In-Classroom Speed Excel Training: Key Facts and Testimonials
- Workshop Name: Speed Excel
- Summary: Learn the most used Excel keyboard shortcuts for Mac and PC used by financial analysts and management consultants
- Location: Primarily New York City–but contact us for other locations!
- Length: 1.5-2.0 hours
- Recommended Class Size: 15-60+ (contact us for your specific requirements)
- Prerequisite Excel Knowledge: Beginner-Intermediate
- Topics Covered: Moving around efficiently in a workbook/worksheet, selecting ranges, creating filters and customizing lists, utilizing the Paste Special menu, formatting text and numbers, extra one-off shortcuts for analysts, and more!
Are you looking for a fun presentation to increase your productivity with Excel? Then Speed Excel’s the one to go to! Speed Excel was presented to a group of undergraduates and administrators at Fordham University and we learned a lot. The presentation was highly engaging with a specially crafted spreadsheet for participants to follow along with. The workshop catered to all levels and every participant had an “A-ha!” moment on ways to improve productivity. The instructor was personable, responsive to questions and interjected humor into what can be a very dry topic. – Erin McLaughlin, Assistant Director of Experiential Education at Fordham University
We have held several Speed Excel workshops for our business students to great reviews. They were so popular we had to add additional sessions! The KeyCuts team is always on time, responsive, and easy to work with! – Rebecca Madson, Associate Director of Academic Affairs at Columbia Business School
I had the pleasure of attending a Speed Excel workshop. The facilitator was knowledgeable and thorough in his instruction. As a company, KeyCuts is responsible and reliable. I look forward to the opportunity to work with them in the future. – Genevieve McCabe, Administrative Aide of MBA Academic Affairs at NYU Stern School of Business
One of the best classes I have ever taken where I could actually implement the things I learned in class to my day-to-day job! – NYC Google employee